Tuesday 28 January 2014

Busy Busy

Hi There
What a busy couple weeks Ive had, what with babysitting the grandkids and job hunting. Anyway some fantastic news I am now on the Design Team for www.kraftyhands.co.uk, so I have been busy this last week making my samples.
Below I have posted some cards I have made with Serif Craft Artist Pro 2, a Twinkle Toes from www.kaysuedesigns.co.uk and a card made with a topper from Hunkydory and die from Tonic Studios.
Please take a look, leave a comment and click on Follow Me. Thanks
Till the next time.






3 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Jeanette
Fabulous selection of cards
Well done on new DT spot too.
Kraftyhands is great bunch of crafters.
hugs Shirley-Anne

Gwyneth said...

Your assotment of cards are fantastic. I love the variety of colours, images and embelishments you've used.

mags said...

Gorgeous cards Jeanette. Welcome to Kraftyhands, looking forward to working with you.
Mags
x